The client wanted us to convert PDF files to word.
Our client owns a recruitment agency based in South Africa. His work entails bringing job seekers and employers together. He indicated to us that he receives hundreds of resumes every day. So he wanted us to help sort them out and record the details.
The client wanted us to format all the CVs received and convert them into files that could allow for data extraction and data filtering. He gave us a set of formats and wanted us to convert the PDF files to word format. Most of the resumes were in PDF and other formats. A few of them were in word but not well-formatted. Our job entailed converting the resumes from PDF to word.
The client wanted us to:
- Collect data from the PDF files
- Convert the PDF files into word accurately
- Format the files into a given format
- Validate that the data was entered accurately
- Enter details of all the resume received into an excel file
- Convert PDF to excel
- When the team at Ask Datatech receives the resume in the PDF file, it is forwarded to our data entry operators. The operators convert them into a word file.
- They format the resume as per the clients wish
- The file is then forwarded to the quality control team. They check and ensure that the file is mistake-free.
- The formatted file is then sent to the client for verification. If the client requests for changes, we make them.
- It was difficult to capture data on some resumes
- Some resumes did not have all the information we were required to capture
- Some resumes were ineligible so it made it difficult to capture data
- Formatting the word file was a challenge
- Some information provided could not fit into the client’s format.
Our strong points
Ask Datatech has a team of highly trained operators who possess great skills. They were able to perform data entry and file formatting tasks with little difficulties. They delivered all that the client requested on time. They accomplished the task within the stipulated time. We use advanced formatting tools that deliver on the job error-free
Once we sent the file to our client, he responded by thanking us for a job well done. He was happy and satisfied with the work we had done. He promised to use our services again.